Install Magento 1 shipping tool quickly
Go sGet started with the Magento 1 shipping tool using the steps below. Thanks to our smart shipping software, you can send all your documents, packages and pallets with the most suitable carrier such as DHL Parcel, DPD, PostNL, UPS and more at the touch of a button.
MAGENTO 1 SHIPPING MODULE
- De Magento 1 shipping module is suitable for versions 1.9.1.x to 1.9.4.x Are you working with a different version or are you unable to connect? Please contact our customer service, we are happy to help you!
- De OneStepCheckout can of course be used.
- Wuunder has both a test and a production environment. We recommend that you test the operation of your shop properly in the test environment before going live. Activate here the test environment.
- Do you see opportunities for improvement? Let us know via GitHub.
- TIP: make a backup of your webshop and download the Magento 1 plug-in by GitHub.
Magento 1 configuration
Step 2 - Then scroll down until you find the heading on the left side of the screen Wuunder see. Then click on Wuunder Connector.
Step 3 - Select at the field "Switch on module" op "Yes". If you don't plan to test, choose "No" at the field "Test mode". Fill in the field Live API Key enter the production API key and fill in the field Test API Key possibly the staging API key you got from Wuunder. read here more about the test / production environment and requesting the API keys.
Step 4 - Then complete the company details. You can also leave the data empty and use the standard pick-up addresses.
- Provide the company name and address where the shipments are to be collected by the carrier (s). The information you enter here will be visible on the shipping label. As a result, the driver of the carrier knows where the shipments must be picked up and delivered (return).
- The email address you use here will also receive all the labels you create. This can be, for example, the email address of the warehouse that prepares the shipments.
Step 3 - Then scroll down until you see the cups "Wuunder Activated Shipping Methods", "Mapping of Wuunder filters - shipping methods" en Magento settings see.
Step 4 - Choose under the heading "Wuunder Activated Shipping Methods" which shipping methods you want to activate in your checkout. If you want to choose the transport service yourself, then skip this step.
- If you want your customer to choose in the check-out, choose under the heading "Mapping of Wuunder filters - shipping methods", by the field Activate mapping "Yes".
- Then use the filter name of the transport service you want to use. For all the filters you can apply, click here. With the help of these filters you can easily link a shipping method to the desired transport service, such as the filter name: dpd_cheapest or dhl_parcel_cheapest. The service that the customer has chosen in the check-out is shown immediately when booking the shipment with a blue dot in the Wuunder application.
Step 5 - When all details have been entered, click on the top right of the screen Save config. Hoera!! The plugin is now configured! Connect the shipping methods directly to the transport filters you have just chosen and start immediately with smarter shipping.
Shipping methods & parcelshop locator configuration
Adjust your shipping methods in the check-out completely to your liking using the following steps.
Step 1. From your Magento dashboard, hover your mouse "System" and select "Configuration".
Step 2 - Then scroll down until you find the heading on the left side of your screen Sales see. Then click on “Shipping Methods”.
Step 3 - Here you can adjust the settings for each shipping method. In this example we are working with Flat Rate, “Wuunder Parcelshops” en Wuunder Shipping Module.
Step 4 - Choose at the shipping method Flat Rate at “Enabled” "Yes" to enable this shipping method. In the field Title you can give your own name to the shipping method. In the field Method Name please give a sub-name to the shipping method. These names can then be seen during the checkout of a product in your store.
Step 5 - Choose at the shipping method “Wuunder Parcelshops” in the field “Enabled” "Yes" to enable this shipping method. You can in the field Title give your own name to the shipping method. Enter in the field Method Name a sub-name to the shipping method. These names can then be seen during the checkout of a product in your store. Select at the heading "Choose carrier" at Carrier the desired carrier. Then give the selected carrier a name of your choice “Name in check-out”.
Step 6 - Choose at the shipping method Wuunder Shipping Module in the field “Enabled” "Yes" to enable this shipping method. In the field Title you can give a name to the shipping method. Enter in the field Method Name a sub-name to the shipping method. All these names can then be seen during the checkout of a product in your store.
Step 7 - If you always want to charge shipping costs, please top up Default price the desired amount. In the table Cost per country you have the option to use a fixed amount of shipping costs or with a minimum order quantity "free" offer shipping. Bee Allowed countries set which countries you want to send shipments to.
Step 8 - When all data has been changed, click on the top right of the screen Save Config. Hoera; The shipping methods are now configured! Check carefully whether each shipping method is linked to a transport filter under the heading "Wuunder Activated Shipping Methods" in the setting menu of the Wuunder Connector (see Magento 1 configuration).
Step 9 - Once the shipping methods and plug-in have been set up, you can test whether your check-out looks as expected. Magento is an open source platform, so it can sometimes happen that the plug-in conflicts with already installed plug-ins. Don't need the other plugins? Then it is best to remove it.
Give your customer a wide choice in the magento check-out
Increase conversion in your Magento 1 shop and optimize your check-out using the following steps.
Step 1 - In the check-out of Magento, you see at step 4 the shipping methods configured by you.
Step 2 - Under the heading “Pick-up at parcelshop” click “Click here to select a parcel shop”. When you have done this, the Wuunder Parcelshop Locator will open immediately.
Step 3 - In the Wuunder Parcelshop Locator you can filter on different services, such as: DPD, DHL Parcel and PostNL. After you click on a Parcelshop you will see the opening hours of the Parcelshop. Then select the desired Parcelshops by pressing "Choose" to click. This is how the Wuunder Parcelshop Locator works!
Sending orders manually with magento 1
Determine how you want to send the orders: manually per order or all outstanding orders at the same time in bulk (for bulk books, see next section). If you want to book orders manually, follow this step-by-step plan.
Step 1 - Go to your Magento dashboard, move your mouse over Sales at the top left of the screen and then click "Orders".
Step 2 - Then click on the green icon below after an order Wuunder.
Note: you can only generate shipping labels for shipments that you create after installing the plugin. The Wuunder module provides these orders with the necessary shipping information. Send all old orders by re-creating an order in Magento or book them through MyWuunder or the Wuunder browser or the mobile app (IOS & Android) or the Google Chrome extension.
If you are still testing the module then you read here more about the test environments.
Step 3 - Once you have done this, we will check your submitted data and you can immediately book your shipment. Want to know more about this? View all here details.
Step 4 - Once the shipment has been booked, you will be immediately forwarded to the Magento order overview. We update your shop immediately with it shipment number, track & trace URL and the name of the carrier. This also allows you to use systems such as, for example Channable of Channel engine of Justfeed.
Step 5 - This allows you to print the shipping label directly from your shop. Would you like more information about printing your shipping labels quickly or printing a shipping label by scanning a packing slip? Then view this manual. Return a shipment? That is also very easy, you discover there here everything about.
Step 6 - By clicking on the green Track & trace icon in the order overview of Magento you can also track the shipment. In MyWuunder you can easily see the latest status of each shipment and you can quickly identify possible issues.
Automatically book many orders at the same time in Magento
There are two ways to send your orders: manually per order or all outstanding orders at the same time; in other words in Bulk books. Bulk booking is especially interesting if you want to send a lot of orders (see next section).
1. You can book each order manually (see previous paragraph) or all outstanding orders at the same time (Bulk booking).
2. On your Magento dashboard, click on “Sales” in the top left of the screen and then on “Orders”.
Automatically book many orders in magento at the same time
In addition to manually booking orders, you can also book all outstanding orders in bulk from your own dashboard. This means that you can book all outstanding orders at the same time with the push of a button. Bulk booking is especially interesting if you want to send a lot of orders. You will discover how this works in this step-by-step plan.
Step 1 - Open your Magento dashboard, click on the top left of the screen Sales and then on Orders.
Step 2 - Then select which orders you want to bulk book in the left column. Then click on the top right of the table "Action" and select Wuunder Bulk Book. When you have done this, click on "Submit".
Step 3 - After you click on "Submit" clicked, go to MyWuunder where you can book one or more orders at the same time. Please select "Import" and then the desired one Magento 1 shop.
Step 4 - You now have two choices (dropdown menu in the green button):
- More information about the checks we perform and possible error messages such as the lack of a collection address can be found via this one link.
- After you have placed an order in MyWuunder, we update the status in Magento. We also update your order details in your shop with the shipment number, the track & trace URL and the name of the carrier. This ensures that your order overview in your shop is always up to date. Systems like for example Channable of Channel engine of Justfeed can also use this data again.
- An overview of all booked shipments can be found in the "Book" overview. Here you can, for example, also copy the details of a booked shipment to send another shipment. An overview of all shipping labels can be found in the "To prepare" overview.
- If you want to print all shipping labels quickly, you will find here all info.
- By clicking on the green Track & trace icon in the order overview of Magento you can also track the shipment. In MyWuunder you can easily see the latest status of each shipment and you can quickly identify possible issues.
- Return a shipment? This is very easy. Read more through this link.
Use the action buttons in your order overview of Magento to work more efficiently. You can easily book shipments, print labels and send via the action buttons.
Status of Construction
If you click on this icon you will enter MyWuunder where you can book the shipment directly.
Your shipment has been sent to MyWuunder via bulk books. In the draft environment of MyWuunder, the order is ready to be booked.
You can print in various ways and of course also in your shop environment itself. If you press this button, you print the shipping label associated with the order.
You can go directly to the carrier's page to track a shipment from your shop. It is even easier to track a shipment via the "Send overview" in MyWuunder.