Easily connect your WooCommerce shop
With the following steps you can quickly get started with sending your products via WooCommerce. With the push of a button you can link your WooCommerce shop and send documents, packages and pallets with the most suitable carrier. Would you like to receive more information first? Then read through this link more about our webshop module or view the Frequently asked questions about WooCommerce.
WOOCOMMERCE SHIPPING MODULE
We make sending all packages, pallets and documents easy, personal and ef ﬁ cient. You can book your shipment as an entrepreneur from your mobile, tablet or computer. We select the best price and pick up the package where you want. You follow the shipment with the recipient. And you stay in touch via the Wuunder chat. All without a contract.
- The WooCommerce shipping module is suitable for up to version 5.4.2 of WooCommerce. Are you working with a different version or are you unable to connect? Please contact our customer service.
- Wuunder has a test and production environment so that you can properly test the operation of your shop before going live. Sign up through this link.
- Back up your webshop and download the WooCommerce plug-in via WordPress plugins.
- If you see improvement opportunities, you can let us know via GitHub.
1: On your WordPress dashboard, hover your mouse over “WooCommerce” and select “Settings”.
2: Then click on "Wuunder" at the top right of the screen.
3: In the field “Live / production API Key” you fill in the production API key and in the field “Test / staging API Key” you fill in the staging API key that you received from Wuunder. If you do not intend to test, choose “No” in the “Test mode” field. read here more about the test / production environment and requesting the API keys.
4: Then scroll down and enter your company's details on the left.
- Provide the company name and address where the shipments are to be collected by the carrier (s). The information you enter here will be visible on the shipping label. As a result, the driver of the carrier knows where the shipments must be picked up and delivered (returns).
- The email address you use here will also receive all the labels you create. This can be, for example, the email address of the warehouse that prepares the shipments.
- Select what status you want to give to an order after you create a shipping label. For example, in the example we choose “Pending payment”.
- After you have booked a shipment with Wuunder, we automatically update the status of your order in WooCommerce. You can determine the status after booking yourself via the drop-down menu “Set order status after booking to:”. Usually shops choose the status “Sent” etc.
5: On the right you can apply shipping methods and filters. Do you want to know which filters you can apply, click here.
6: When all details have been entered, click on “Save changes” at the bottom of the page.
7: The plugin is now configured! Now go to your shop and test whether everything is still working properly.
Have your customer send a shipment directly to a parcel shop
1. First make sure you have enabled the “Wuunder Parcelshop” under the shipping methods. Follow the practical steps below and activate the Parcelshop function in 'no time'.
2. On your WooCommerce dashboard, hover your mouse over “WooCommerce” on the left side of the page. Then click on “Settings”.
3. Click on “Shipping” at the top left of the screen.
4. Then click on “Wuunder Parcelshop” in the middle of the screen.
5. Finally, select which carriers you want to use in the menu using CMD + left mouse click (Mac) or CTRL + left mouse click (Windows).
CAUTION! If you do not select carriers, all carriers are automatically switched on. Then click on “Save changes”
6. The parcel shop locator is now ready for use! This is what the parcel shop picker looks like in the checkout:
Send orders manually via woocommerce
1. On your WooCommerce dashboard, hover your mouse over “WooCommerce” on the left side of the page. Then click on “Orders”.
2. First make sure that the “Actions” column is turned on, this is done as follows: first click on “Screen Options” at the top right of the screen.
3. Then check the box next to “Actions” and click “Apply”. It's that simple!
4. Click on the green icon behind an order. You can only generate shipping labels for shipments that you create after you install the plug-in. Send all old orders by re-creating an order in WooCommerce or book them through MyWuunder or the Wuunder browser or the mobile app (IOS & Android) or the Google Chrome extension.
5. After this we will check your submitted data and you can book the shipment. Read here sea. Then you will return to the order overview of WooCommerce.
8. After this you can print the shipping label directly from your shop. Would you like more information about printing your shipping labels quickly or printing a shipping label by scanning a packing slip? Then click here.
9. By clicking on the green Track & trace icon in the order overview of WooCommerce you can also track the shipment. In MyWuunder you can easily see the latest status of each shipment and you can quickly identify possible issues.
Automated booking of many orders at the same time with woocommerce
1. You can book each order manually (see previous paragraph) or all outstanding orders at the same time (Bulk booking). For Bulk books, go to the Settings menu of MyWuunder (green dropdown menu). Here you set a “default service”, volume and weight if this data is not received via StoreSync. read here more about these default values.
2. Then you go to it Integrations overview in the gray bar under the green drop-down menu. Select “New”.
3. Then select “WooCommerce”. You can now name the Integration so that you later know what data you are going to import.
4. The base url is the URL of your WooCommerce installation, you can find it in the “Settings” menu of your WooCommerce shop. Copy the URL and go back to the MyWuunder Integrations page and paste the URL here.
5. To find your consumer key & secret go to WooCommerce dashboard, hover over "WooCommerce" on the left side of the page. Then click on “Settings”. Then go to “Advanced”.
6. If you have never granted API access, click on “Legacy API” first. Here you put a tick in the tickbox with the text “Enable the legacy REST API”. Then choose “Save changes” to save this.
7. Then select “Rest API” in the settings menu and then choose “add key” to create a new API key. Give the API a description and name such as “Wuunder”. Click on “read / write” so that we can collect your orders and adjust the status of the orders after you have booked the shipment. Then choose "Generate API key" at the bottom left.
8. You now get your unique Keys. Copy your “Consumer key” and “Consumer secret” and go back to the MyWuunder Integrations page to complete the integration. You can find the keys later in the overview below.
9. Now you have created the WooCommerce integration! If you want to connect multiple shops, repeat these steps until all shops are linked.
10. Then go to the top gray bar Shipments overview and select "Book". This is the place where you can book all your new shipments.
11. Select “Import” and then the desired “WooCommerce” shop.
12. You now have two choices (dropdown menu in the green button):
- More information about the checks we perform and possible error messages such as the lack of a collection address can be found via this one link.
- After you have placed an order in MyWuunder, we update the status in WooCommerce. This ensures that your order overview in your shop is always up to date. We also update your order details in your shop with the shipment number, the track & trace URL and the name of the carrier. This ensures that your order overview in your shop is always up to date. Systems like for example Channable of Channel engine of Justfeed can also use this data again.
- An overview of all booked shipments can be found in the "Book" overview. Here you can, for example, also copy the details of a booked shipment to send another shipment. An overview of all shipping labels can be found in the "To prepare" overview.
- If you want to print all shipping labels quickly, you will find here all info.
- By clicking on the green Track & trace icon in the order overview of WooCommerce you can also track the shipment. In MyWuunder you can easily see the latest status of each shipment and you can quickly identify possible issues.
- Return a shipment? This is very easy. Read more through this link.
Use the action buttons in your order overview of Woocommerce to work more efficiently. You can easily book, print and track shipments via the action buttons:
Status of Construction
If you click on this icon you will enter MyWuunder where you can book the shipment directly.
Your shipment has been sent to MyWuunder via bulk books. In the draft environment of MyWuunder, the order is ready to be booked.
You can print in various ways and of course also in your shop environment itself. If you press this button, you print the shipping label associated with the order.
You can go directly to the carrier's page to track a shipment from your shop. It is even easier to track a shipment via the "Send overview" in MyWuunder.