Import your ebay orders easily
For the online marketplace eBay, an import service has been developed with which you can easily import orders: Wuunder StoreSync. With the push of a button you can send documents, packages and pallets with the most suitable carrier. Connecting eBay to Wuunder is quite easy because you don't have to install anything. With the short manual below you have linked one or more online shops (multishops) within a few minutes. Is the pairing not successful? Then our customer service you like.
ebay store sync
- Go to the Settings menu of MyWuunder (green dropdown menu). Here you set a “default service”, volume and weight if this data is not received via StoreSync. read here more about these default values.
- Specify a default pick-up address so that it is automatically added to each order via the following link. Do not use an e-mail address, in the collection address, if you do not want to receive a shipping label by e-mail.
- Then you go to it Integrations overview in the gray bar under the green drop-down menu. Select “New”.
4. Then select “eBay”
5. You can now name the Integration so that you later know which data you are going to import. Then press the “Start authorization flow” button.
6. Log in with your eBay seller account.
7. Then give Wuunder access to your eBay seller account by clicking on “I agree”. Then go back to MyWuunder.
8. Then go to the top gray bar Shipments overview and select “Book”. This is the place where you can book all your new shipments.
9. If you want to connect multiple shops, repeat these steps (from step 2) until all shops are linked.
10. Select “Import” and then the desired “eBay” shop.
11. You now have two choices (dropdown menu in the green button):
12. More information about the checks we perform and possible error messages such as the lack of a pick-up address can be found via this link.
13. An overview of all booked shipments can be found in the "Book" overview. Here you can, for example, also copy the details of a booked shipment to send another shipment. An overview of all shipping labels can be found in the "To prepare" overview.
14. Once you have booked the shipments, we will update your shop. This keeps you in control of which orders you still have to process.
15. If you want to print all shipping labels quickly, you will find here all info.