Import your Exact Online data
An import service has been developed for the Exact Online accounting program: Wuunder Storesync. With the push of a button you can import Exact Online data and send documents, packages and pallets with the most suitable carrier. The Storesync module is suitable for all Exact Online versions that know the term “stock”: Exact Online Wholesale and Exact Online Manufacturing. Are you working with a different version or does the pairing fail? Please contact our customer service.
1. Go to the Settings menu of MyWuunder (green dropdown menu). Here you set a “default service”, volume and weight if this data is not received via StoreSync. read right here more about these default values.
2. Specify a default pick-up address so that it is automatically added to each order via the following link. Do not use an e-mail address, in the collection address, if you do not want to receive a shipping label by e-mail.
3. Then you go to it Integrations overview in the gray bar under the green drop-down menu. Select “New”.
4. Then select “Exact”.
5. You can now name the Integration so that you later know which data you are going to import.
6. You can find out the Division code by logging in to Exact. After that, open a new blank tab and copy and paste the following URL into it: https://start.exactonline.nl/docs/XMLDivisions.aspx. Here you see the division code between the brackets: --= ”123456The division code can also be seen in Exact itself. Click the company name at the top left. In the example “90000 Wuunder Nederland BV” and then go to “all options”.
7. Move your mouse to the company you want to import. As soon as you hover the mouse over the name of the administration, a blue bar will appear under the name and a URL will appear at the bottom left of the screen. The characters after the first “=” character of the URL is the division code (marked here with a red line at the bottom left of the screen). Then go back to MyWuunder.
8. Determine which orders you will import. This can be done by choosing different order statuses:
- 12 is Open
- 20 is Partial (this is the default status)
- 21 is Complete
- 45 has been canceled
The “Customer reference” field is visible on the shipping label. You can choose between the order number or the description. The latter is especially useful if you use the shipping label as a packing slip.
10. Then you go through the top gray bar to the “Shipments” overview and select "Book". This is the place where you can book all your new shipments.
11. Select “Import” and then “Exact”. We then import all orders into Exact with the status “Partial”. The orders in Exact with the status “Open” and “Complete” are not imported.
If you get the error message “Forbidden User division is not within division scope” then the division you want to import is not available to Wuunder in Exact. Then follow the next steps.
12. You now have two choices (dropdown menu in the green button):
- More information about the checks we perform and possible error messages such as the lack of a collection address can be found via this one link.
- An overview of all booked shipments can be found in the "Book" overview. Here you can, for example, also copy the details of a booked shipment to send another shipment. An overview of all shipping labels can be found in the "To prepare" overview.
- Activate a code 128 barcode on your packing slip in Exact Online and work even faster and more efficiently. Scan the packing slip and immediately print the correct shipping label. read right here more about activating a barcode on your packing slip.
- If you want to print all shipping labels quickly, you will find right here all info.