After you have booked a transport service for a document, package or pallet, you only need to print the shipping label and prepare the shipment. This can be done via the app on your mobile (IOS & Android) Of Wuunder browser, an webshop system, an API connection or MyWuunder.
The most comprehensive way to label shipments is via MyWuunder. You can also print a transfer list per location / carrier for the driver here. This way you always have proof that you have given a shipment and it makes preparing the shipment very easy. In this user manual we briefly explain how this works. Can't figure it out or do you have any questions? Please contact our customer service.
all options in a row
Go to the "Prepare pageTo prepare your shipments. On this page you see all shipments that you want to print or have printed. This way you immediately see what you still have to do. We also show whether the shipment is being picked up by the carrier or whether you still have to take it to a parcelshop yourself. The first time you come to this page, the table is completely empty.
- You start by printing shipping labels. This can be done one by one, in bulk or with a scanner. read here more about the ways you can print labels.
- Then you print the transfer list for the driver. This way you always have “proof” that the driver has taken your shipments. You find here more information. Tip: you can of course also use this list to check whether you have all shipments ready.
- If a shipment is not ready to be given to a carrier, you can set the shipment to “not ready”. This can be done by clicking on the closed package icon in the “action” column.
- Then track all your shipments until they are delivered (Send overview).
overview of action buttons
Wuunder helps you save time by quickly preparing a shipment. You can select additional functions using the following icons:
By clicking "Not ready", a shipment becomes "Ready" again and the shipment is again on the transfer list.
If you click on this icon, the shipment jumps to "not ready". This ensures that a shipment does not appear on the transfer list.
You can delete a shipment that is "Not ready" by clicking on this icon. You cannot undo this.
With this you can make the same draft again. Handy if you want to send multiple orders with the same product to different recipients.
the status during preparation
As soon as you have booked a shipment, the shipment will appear in the “Prepare" overview. Sometimes you have to refresh the page to see the most recent information.
These are all shipments that have not yet been printed.
These are all shipments that are not ready. You also see that you have to do something with the shipment.
Ready for pick-up
These shipments are ready and will be picked up by the carrier.
Drop at parcel shop
These are shipments that you must bring to a parcel shop or letterbox.
search for a shipment
On the MyWuunder “Prepare page”You can quickly find the right shipment by searching via“ Search by filter ”.
- Search based on a status such as “Not ready” or “Pending printing”.
- Via the dropdown menu “carriers” you can show shipments per carrier.
- Or use a keyword to search for shipments via, for example, an order number, order content, place or country of collection, etc.