Wuunder is looking for MBO interns
Internship | Commercial, financial and IT assignments
Will you become our new intern?
Wuunder is a fast-growing, ambitious and dynamic scale-up. For our further growth, we would like to get in touch with MBO trainees at level 3 and / or 4 in the C directioncontact center employee, Commercial employee, Junior accountmanager, Assistant Manager International Trade, Business administrator (3rd and 4th year only), Financial and administrative assistant (3rd and 4th year only), Marketing & Communication employee or software developer. If you are in your final year, we hope to be able to offer you an employment contract. Our inspiration location where we offer all courses is in Weert. Working from home or another location is possible in consultation if the training agrees.
Are you our new intern?
At Wuunder, interns are simply part of the team. You will participate in one of the different departments and you will have the opportunity to try new things, make mistakes and grow.
- You support and advise our customers by telephone, mail and chat
- You have frequent contact with carriers and resolve any issues with them
- You support the financial department with the purchase & sales invoicing
- You have frequent contact by email with carriers and resolve any issues with them
- You build an application in PHP or use SQL
- You test the functionality that is provided by the other developers in collaboration with Quality Control
- You help the marketing & communication department with publishing content on our website
You score points if you
- Have knowledge of transport and logistics and the different products / services
- Communicates clearly and likes to arrange things well
- Can communicate well both orally and in writing in Dutch
And an advantage is if your mother tongue is English, German or French, if you speak and write it very well.
And Wuunder offers you
- A challenging position with a lot of responsibility
- A place in an enthusiastic team
- And of course an internship fee
Interested? Send us your motivation letter and CV. Then we will contact you as soon as possible!