Make work of Wuunder!
Vacancy | Finance Specialist
Will you be our new colleague?
We are a fast-growing, ambitious and above all dynamic scale-up. Every day we turn the market for parcels a bit upside down. We do this by making the process of sending and receiving shipments as simple and personal as possible. Our secret: a passionate team and the latest technologies. In this way we can unburden our customers as much as possible and provide tailor-made solutions. And we go very far in that.
We currently have a vacancy for a…
Job in short
- Process purchase and sales invoices. This process is manual. That is why it is important that you work accurately and know how to use Excel;
- You have daily contact with your colleagues from sales, among others, to check tailor-made agreements;
- You identify deviations and adjust them, so that error-free invoicing takes place;
- You enjoy thinking along about process improvement and you make suggestions to ensure that the administration runs smoothly;
- You will join the Finance team, now four people.
Because we are a young and fast-growing organization, there is plenty of room to think and grow with us. For example on these points:
- We set up an automated system: you are the link between technology and practice.
- You will eventually take on the international administration: you like to get started with the application of relevant regulations in other countries.
It is important that you…
- can read and write with excel.
- have an affinity with transport and logistics and the various products/services.
- have at least an MBO diploma.
- have some knowledge of Exact.
- speaks and writes good English (German is definitely a plus).
And Wuunder offers you…
- a challenging position with a lot of responsibility and growth opportunities.
- a place in an enthusiastic team.
- a MacBook.
- a contract on market terms.
WORKING FROM HOME
Wuunder has its office in Weert. Yet we call it more of a training location, meeting place or inspiration location. When you become part of Team Finance it is important to be in the office during the training. After that you are free to work from home, but it is customary within this team to spend at least two days in the office together. On a daily basis you have very active contact with other colleagues from, for example, Sales, Customer Service and IT. Wuunder now consists of more than 55 people.
OWNERSHIP AND SELF-STARTER
You will have the opportunity to work independently at Wuunder. In your own field, but always in a team. You work with small teams. We are looking for critical team members who are internally motivated to amaze our customers on a daily basis. Due to the enormous growth, it is important that you are a self-starter and can work independently.
Wuunder was founded in 2016 in the Netherlands and is now also active in Belgium, Luxembourg and Germany. Because we ship to and from more than 200 countries, you often have international contact with customers and suppliers.
For more information, please contact our Customer Service or use the button below.