Wuunder is looking for an internal sales representative
Vacancy | Sales Internal Service
???? About Wuunder
Wuunder is a fast-growing, ambitious and above all dynamic scale-up. Every day we work together to make a difference in the parcel market. We do this by making the process of sending and receiving shipments as simple and as personal as possible. Our secret: a passionate team and the latest technologies. This way we can unburden customers as much as possible and deliver customized solutions. As an Inside Sales you are an important link to grow our company and let more companies benefit from our fantastic service!
💪 Will you be the newest member of Wuunder? Then you will receive from us:
- A versatile position with responsibility and where no day is the same;
- A place in a cozy, and also a bit crazy team;
- Regular fun team outings;
- A place where you work on your own development;
- Room for own initiative and good ideas. We are always open to that. We even encourage it! Whether you work with us for a month or a year;
- Everything you need to create a nice workplace. Your standard equipment includes an iPhone and MacBook;
- You will also receive a homework allowance (on the days you work from home);
- Travel allowance (if you cannot come to the office by bike);
- Pension scheme (that seems a long way off for some of us, but it is important);
- Holiday allowance (8%);
- Salary from €2500 to €3000 gross on a full-time basis (depending on experience).
🤔 And what does your role look like at Wuunder?
You will work in a small team where collaboration is central and where you will have a lot of contact with your colleagues from other departments, such as Marketing and Customer Service.
As an Indoor Sales Service you are responsible for finding and following up on leads. You complete lead lists with missing data, call contacts on these lead lists and come up with new ideas to find leads. You also follow up on leads that come in through various channels. With your persuasiveness you ensure that leads convert into customers on a daily basis. You ensure that customers can start immediately with Wuunder or hook up one of the Account Managers Field Service for a follow-up appointment on location.
When you can connect a customer yourself, you make the quotation, work out the operational solution and implement it. Weekly you monitor whether new customers have actually started using our platform and you take the necessary actions.
Between all activities, you always ensure that you accurately administer the necessary matters in our CRM system. In addition, you make time to continuously learn about sales, logistics and our product.
👀 Of course we also have a few 'requirements'. No worries! They are not very difficult.
- At least an MBO diploma;
- 0 – 8 years of experience in a similar sales position;
- You enjoy calling (potential) customers;
- You are communicative in Dutch and English. In writing and spoken;
- Interest in e-commerce, transportation and SaaS;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills;
- No one has to crank you up. You know exactly how you direct yourself;
- Don't think in terms of problems, but in solutions;
- You work structured;
- Knowledge of the Dutch e-commerce market;
- Knowledge of transport and the various players in the market is an advantage.
🤩 Some extra information about Wuunder
Working from home
Wuunder has its office in Weert. Yet we call it more of a training location, meeting place or inspiration location. Almost everyone works from home or another location and only comes to Weert one or a few days a month. Good for the balance between work and private life and in this way we also contribute to the CO2 reduction by limiting commuter traffic! But working from home doesn't mean you're out of touch with your team. Our entire team is online on Slack where there is continuous communication with each other and there are several online meetings per week.
Stubborn and self-starter
You will have the opportunity to work independently on the growth of Wuunder. In your own field, but always in a team. You work together with small, changing teams. We are looking for critical team members who are internally motivated to amaze our customers on a daily basis. We make agreements within the teams. As a remote company and the enormous growth, it is important that you are a self-starter.
Wuunder was founded in the Netherlands in 2016 and is now also active in Belgium, Luxembourg and Germany. Not only do we work internationally, but our team is also international!
🤝 Does this sound like the job for you?
Is this challenging position with a lot of responsibility in a fast-growing, ambitious and dynamic company really something for you? Then send your resume to [email protected] and tell us why this position suits you in a motivation letter or video. Then we will contact you as soon as possible!