Wuunder is looking for an account manager
Vacancy account manager Belgium
As a Wuunder account manager you build up a good relationship with existing, but especially with new customers. With your focus on Belgium. You approach them proactively and ensure that prospects are converted into satisfied customers. You are the antenna in the market and think along in expanding and generating new business. As an account manager it is a challenge for you to achieve your personal sales targets.
- At least 3 - 8 years of experience as an account manager.
- Knowledge of transport and logistics and the different products / services.
- Interest in innovative logistics solutions.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of the Belgian market.
- At least an HBO diploma.
Then we offer you:
- A challenging position with a lot of responsibility in a fast-growing, ambitious and dynamic company.
- We work from home as standard, especially now in connection with the corona crisis. We have an office in Weert, where you are of course very welcome. If it is allowed again later, you will see your colleagues no more than once a week in Weert (or possibly at another location).
- Company car, an iPhone and Macbook.
- A contract against market conditions, including a pension scheme.
Are you the (key) account manager who, with Wuunder, the transport management service in Europe, builds partnerships with customers, carriers and couriers? Then we would like to meet you.
Interested? Send us your motivation letter and CV. Then we will contact you as soon as possible.