Wuunder is looking for a Claims junior or professional
Vacancy | Claims
Make work of Wuunder!
Wuunder? We are a fast-growing, ambitious and above all dynamic scale-up. Every day we turn the market for parcels a bit upside down. We do this by making the process of sending and receiving shipments as simple and as personal as possible. Our secret: a passionate team and the latest technologies. This way we can unburden our customers as much as possible and provide tailor-made solutions. And we go very far in that. We also take care of the customer service of our customers and arrange their transport and/or fulfillment with our partners. So easy.
To help and keep our growing number of customers happy, we are now looking for a new
Claims junior or professional
Are you the person who does not treat our customers as kings, but as emperors? And does that, because you think it should really be that way? And also treat our business partners (large and small transporters) with respect, without forgetting to make your point if necessary? Yes three times? Then read on, respond and chances are that we will invite you for a conversation!
Job in short
- You support and advise our customers about transport and fulfillment by telephone, mail and chat
- You have frequent contact with carriers and warehouse parties and resolve any issues with them
- In the event of damage and loss of shipments, you help our customers to get these reimbursed by the carrier or fulfillment partner
- You work in a young team and new and better ideas are always welcome
- We don't mind working from home. We see each other once a week in Weert or another location
You score points if you
- Have several years of experience as a customer service or administrative employee
- Have knowledge of transport and logistics and the different products / services
- Communicates clearly in English and at least one other language such as Dutch, English, German or French and likes to arrange things well
- Have at least an MBO diploma
And Wuunder offers you
- A challenging position with a lot of responsibility
- A place in an enthusiastic team
- Of course also a Macbook and possibly an extra screen
- A contract at competitive conditions
Standard at Wuunder: WORK FROM HOME
Wuunder has its office in Weert. Yet we call it more of a training location, meeting place or inspiration location. Almost everyone works from home or another location and only comes to Weert one or a few days a week / month. The team members who visit customers meet almost weekly at various locations in the country. Good for work-life balance. In this way we limit commuting and we also contribute to CO2 reduction. You have very active contact with other team members on a daily basis. Wuunder now consists of more than 50 people.
OWNERSHIP AND SELF-STARTER
You will have the opportunity to work independently on the growth of Wuunder. In your own field, but always in a team. You work with small, changing teams. We are looking for critical team members who are internally motivated to amaze our customers every day. We make agreements within those teams. Due to the enormous growth, it is important that you are a self-starter.
Wuunder was founded in 2016 in the Netherlands and is now also active in Belgium, Luxembourg and Germany. Because we ship to and from more than 200 countries, you have international contact with customers and suppliers on a daily basis.
Interested? Send us your motivation letter and CV. Then we will contact you as soon as possible