What content can I send?
Take matters into your own hands and prevent shipments with a certain content from reaching the final destination. Rules are rules, which means that we are not allowed to ship a number of substances and items for you. Be well prepared and avoid unnecessary costs, frustrations and claims for damages. Check our checklist and be the expert on prohibited content.
- Goods such as tobacco and tobacco products, alcohol, perfumes, medicines, narcotics, ivory, weapons and ammunition.
- Goods that can be considered offensive, such as pornography
- Goods that may not be shipped under national and international law
- Goods that require special facilities, safety features or permits
** Please note: Politically sensitive goods must be packed correctly
- Perishable products, plants, (live) animals, human organs or remains.
- Payment means such as money, coins, securities, gift and / or vouchers, entrance cards or payment cards.
- Content with special value, such as jewelery, precious stones, precious metals, pearls, art objects, fur, carpet, manuscripts, valuable documents, data carriers with unique data and images.
- Buckets, cans, jerry cans or break-prone content (such as glass, ceramics, hard plastic, cast iron and pottery).
- Personal luggage
- White goods, washing machines, refrigerators, dishwashers, ovens, microwave, etc.
- Substances such as chemicals, paint, fireworks, flammable substances, fire extinguishers, magnets, dry ice, accumulators and batteries
- Explosive substances and objects.
- Gases that are compressed, liquefied or dissolved under pressure.
- Flammable liquids and solids.
- Substances prone to spontaneous combustion.
- Substances that emit flammable gases in contact with water.
- Substances that promote combustion.
- Organic peroxide and toxins.
- Corrosive substances and substances that can cause infections.
- All other substances that can be dangerous for people or the environment.