Delivery times during the holidays: PostNL, DHL, DPD, FedEx, TNT, GLS, UPS, Asendia & Save Your Package
Avoid disappointed customers and face the December rush without any worries
The last month of the year has started again. This means that the holidays are in sight again! In this time it is busier than ever and (online) purchases roll over the counter like hot cakes. Carriers are busy busy delivering all orders to their destination on time and you as an (online) retailer will also have trouble seeing the balls through the Christmas trees. Because delivery times during the holidays have been adjusted for almost all carriers, sending packages on time is now more important than ever! The last thing you want is for your customers to run out of presents during the holidays. In order to realize this, it is essential to be aware of the changed delivery times during the holidays of carriers. This is guaranteed to prevent a lot of disappointed customers and miscommunication about the deliveries.
We therefore love to set the delivery times during the 2019 holidays of PostNL, DHL Parcel, DHL Express and UPS Express, DPD, FedEx, TNT, GLS, UPS, Asendia en Red Je Pakketje in a row and share some tips for shipping during the holiday season. This way you will be well prepared for the December rush and you can confidently give your shipments to the delivery person.
Overview of the most chosen carriers
* Pick-up two hours earlier than usual Booked on December 24, delivered on December 27 Booked on December 31, delivered on January 2
* NL - Pick-up until 15:00 PM, no evening delivery * BE - Pick-up until 14:00 PM, delivery until 15:00 PM
* NL - No fixed pick-up, only on request. Submit a collection request before December 20 on December 24, 27 and 31 Booked on December 24, delivered on December 27 (in NL) Booked on December 31, delivered on January 2 (in NL) * BE - No pick-up, delivery until 15:00 PM
Book until 13:00, pick-up between 12:30 and 14:30 for a fixed pick-up
* EN - Booked on December 24, delivered on December 27 Booked on December 31, delivered on January 2 * BE - Booked on December 24, delivered on December 30 Booked on December 31, delivered on January 3
* Booking until 13:30 PM, pick-up and delivery until 15:00 PM
* Book until 11:00 am, pick-up before 13:00 pm
Check, double check
Don't get packed
Do you panic slightly after seeing the grid? Not necessary at all! With our wide range of couriers, there is always a driver who will take your shipment to its destination, even during the holidays. Just pull the Christmas bell below and we will arrange an appropriate courier for your specific shipment (s). Arranged quickly, delivered quickly!
Tips & Tricks
Sending your packages on time is extra important during this time, because you don't want your customers to be without gifts during the holidays. There are a number of things to be aware of in order to achieve this. What else can you do yourself?
Communicate on time and clearly to your customers when they can or cannot expect their package! In this way they are not faced with unpleasant surprises and no false expectations are created.
Are you leaving yourself? Or do you want your regular pick-up at a different time? Please contact us in time so that we can arrange this with the carriers.
Are you closed on days when the carriers do work? And do you have fixed pick-up moments planned? Please let us know and we can cancel it and there is a reason why a carrier is at the door.
Ideas? Let me know
Every day we look at what we can do to make it even better for you. What are your ideas? What would really complete your Wuunder experience? We love to hear it. You can always call us on 020-261 5748 or by sending one e-mail. You can also always look at the for more information or to get the perfect answer Frequently Asked Questions.