Wuunder is looking for a senior developer
Job offer | Senior developer (phoenix/elixir/ruby on rails)
Will you be our new colleague?
We have been astounded by the world of parcels for years. Carriers drive round after round in their vans, causing traffic in neighbourhoods ringing doorbells where nobody is home.
It seems like optimizing processes is the only important thing and that everybody has forgotten about the customer. The customer who is waiting excitedly for his or her parcel and wants to know when exactly it will arrive. Who does not want to wade through endless options on the phone before finally having his or her parcel picked up. The customer who is every courier’s destination.
We decided it was time to take a fresh new look at how we can assist customers in the best possible way. Because procedures must always follow customers. Not the other way around. Therefor we are Wuunder!
Wuunder is a fast growing, ambitious and dynamic startup. Every day our team is working together to change the logistic market bit by bit.
To fulfill our ambitious goals in years to come we are looking to strengthen our development team with a senior developer.
Are you the new developer for the Wuunder team?
Are you the person that likes to work with one of the biggest Phoenix, Elixir platforms? And do you want to work in a fast-growing international logistic-IT-company? Become part of our development team of 7 developers (and 8 if we include you).
Job in short
- Designing and developing the platform together with the other team-members;
- Keeping the performance of the platform in line with the fast growth of the company;
- Bringing in new ideas to exploit the possibilities of the platform;
- Working internationally with our team members in Poland.
- Preferably University level degree (or thinking);
- Minimum of 7 years of experience as a developer;
- Knowledge of Phoenix, Elixir or Ruby on rails;
- A critical look at code quality;
- An eye for scalability;
- Good knowledge of the English language.
- A job in which you can make a valuable contribution to our company by doing what you love;
- Possible to work from home (1 day per week in Weert is the minimum);
- An enthusiastic team of developers;
- A market conform contract.
Are you the colleague that we are looking for? Respond now!
Upload your motivational letter and CV. And we will contact you as soon as possible.