Wuunder is looking for Inside sales professional
Internal Account Manager
???? About Wuunder
Wuunder is a fast-growing, ambitious and above all dynamic scale-up. Every day we work together to make a difference in the parcel market. We do this by making the process of sending and receiving shipments as simple and as personal as possible. Our secret: a passionate team and the latest technologies. This way we can unburden customers as much as possible and deliver customized solutions. As an Inside Sales you are an important link to grow our company and let more companies benefit from our fantastic service!
💪 Will you be the newest member of Wuunder? Then you will receive from us:
- A versatile position with responsibility and where no day is the same;
- A place in a cozy, and also a bit crazy team;
- Regular fun team outings;
- A place where you work on your own development;
- Room for own initiative and good ideas. We are always open to that. We even encourage it! Whether you work with us for a month or a year;
- Everything you need to create a nice workplace. Your standard equipment includes an iPhone and MacBook;
- You will also receive a homework allowance (on the days you work from home);
- Travel allowance (if you cannot come to the office by bike);
- Pension scheme (that seems a long way off for some of us, but it is important);
- Holiday allowance (8%);
- Pennies at the end of the month;
🤔 And what does your role look like at Wuunder?
As an Account Manager inside service, you manage part of our customers and you surprise them with new possibilities. These can be analyzes of the quality of the various carriers, but also new possibilities of our software. You proactively approach them and work together with the account managers who may physically visit these customers.
You are the point of contact for all questions the customer has about the contract, expanding services, etc. You also monitor the operational solution we have created for the customer and make adjustments if necessary. Of course our customer service takes care of the daily operational questions.
In addition, you follow up leads that come in through various channels with interested potential customers. Your goal is to convince these leads with your enormous powers of persuasion. You make follow-up appointments for our potential customers with one of the account managers or ensure that the customer can start immediately with Wuunder. You make the quotation, you work out the operational solution and you implement it.
You will work in a small team where collaboration is central and where you will have a lot of contact with your colleagues from other departments, such as Marketing and Customer Service.
👀 Of course we also have a few 'requirements'. No worries! They are not very difficult.
- You enjoy calling (potential) customers;
- You are communicative in Dutch and English. In writing and spoken;
- 0 – 8 years of experience in a similar sales position;
- Interest in e-commerce, transportation and SaaS;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills;
- No one has to crank you up. You know exactly how you direct yourself;
- Don't think in problems but in solutions;
- Knowledge of the Dutch e-commerce market;
- At least an MBO diploma;
- Knowledge of transport and the various players in the market is an advantage.
🤩 Some extra information about Wuunder
Working from home
Wuunder has its office in Weert. Yet we call it more of a training location, meeting place or inspiration location. Almost everyone works from home or another location and only comes to Weert one or a few days a month. Good for the balance between work and private life and in this way we also contribute to the CO2 reduction by limiting commuter traffic! But working from home doesn't mean you're out of touch with your team. Our entire team is online on Slack where there is continuous communication with each other and there are several online meetings per week.
Stubborn and self-starter
You will have the opportunity to work independently on the growth of Wuunder. In your own field, but always in a team. You work together with small, changing teams. We are looking for critical team members who are internally motivated to amaze our customers on a daily basis. We make agreements within the teams. As a remote company and the enormous growth, it is important that you are a self-starter.
Wuunder was founded in the Netherlands in 2016 and is now also active in Belgium, Luxembourg and Germany. Not only do we work internationally, but our team is also international!
🤝 Does this sound like the job for you?
Is this challenging position with a lot of responsibility in a fast-growing, ambitious and dynamic company really something for you? Then send your resume to [email protected] and tell us why this position suits you in a motivation letter or video. Then we will contact you as soon as possible!
Please note: you can apply until 27 January 2023.